The project involves providing technical support to the Africa Union Science Technology Commission in developing Green Innovation Framework for the African Union Member States.
- The project’s main objectives are to;
- Review the green growth policies of African Member States
- Develop an innovation framework to guide the Africa member states on their green growth policies
- To facilitate collective action and coordination among the African member state
- AU-GCF training report The Green Innovation Framework (in preparation)
- Enhanced capacity of African Member States to effectively implement green growth strategies Enhanced competitiveness of African Member States towards global green growth opportunities